Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Growing up~?


wow... nice to be back here knowing almost everyone is still updating their blogs~ XD
i feel soo god damn outdated~ XD

anyways... idk... i really dont know what to write~ XD
well... life has change since.... idk... since the day i started college? or is it after that time idid my part time job... hmm~ -wonders-

anyways.... HELL m i emo before this~ XD reading my blog posts crack me up GOOD! XD

ohh well... for ya'll that are not stalking my facebook page..... well.. u dont have to...
its full of junk~ i think i mgonna start my vlog channel~ Yay........-cough cough-

but i'll still have to think about it.. becuase... you tube is basically blocked...
and well... i dont know why.. but.. its a lim kok wing tradition.. iguess...
soo.. if i succeed~ i will.. update u guys~ ;3


and the picture on top~ its to make u read my blog.. smart ea~? but its my edit... not my photo though...
alrightty.. Darrel signing out~ chao!

0 comments: